“For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness; and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone.”

- Audrey Hepburn

Monday, April 12, 2010

Monday Rant Madness!

Diet
.
.
.
.
Eat Healthy
.
.
.
.
Exercise
.
.
.
.
Starvation
.
.
.
.
I don't care what you call it, but all i know is that I need to get rid of this crazy bump that has landed upon my stomach area and tell it to hide until next winter or something. If I would of known that age 26 would have brought along this stomach fat friend with it, I would have tried to at least prepare for it.  Oh, and the whole arms deciding they wanted to be bigger too? That has got to go.

I have so many fun things coming up in the next month that I need to get dressed up for, and let's not lie, look good for. I have my brother's high school graduation one weekend, and the next weekend is my college graduation. Plus .... summer is right around the corner which means,

sun + beach + swimsuit = oh dear lord.

I found this adorable dress at Target today that I plan on wearing to one of these occasions, and I definitely would love to at least look decent in it.


Speaking of Target, I saw this bike there today and my jaw hit the floor. It is by Liberty of London and their beach cruisers range in price from $170-$200 at Target. ( That is actually mildly cheap for a beach cruiser since most of the basic ones can easily be found for $300 or more) This bike just cries out to be used along the beach!!

Hope everyone has a good week. Thanks for listening to my mini rant too ;)

1 comment:

  1. I hear ya. I need to post about my newer healthy routines.

    The biggest thing for me is that I want to be healthy and alive for as long as possible, and what better time to make sure that happens than now? It's much easier to get in shape, and maintain that, than to try and get in shape when we're 40 or 50!

    ReplyDelete