“For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness; and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone.”

- Audrey Hepburn

Friday, April 30, 2010

Just too cute

                                                            "Some bunny loves me"


I have found a new blog that I absolutely love. I usually laugh at people that have blogs dedicated to their pets. It seems a little .... peculiar. But then I find cute little finds like this one and am obsessed. I know, I know.... such a woman as my hubby would say. (Actually he would just look at me and roll his eyes, but we'll just stay quiet on that one)

This is an adorable 2nd blog that a husband and wife duo have created for their dog Burger. She takes the cutest/funny pictures and gives them hilarious captions. Click here for stories about Burger's daily life at Hamburger House.

I actually found Burger's blog by going to his "parents" blog. I was looking for inspirational photos to help with the bedroom makeover that I am attempting, and I came across this blog. It is called  Young House Love and is from a newly married couple who are enjoying life and loving their first home together.

They blogged about their "over their heads" project with re-doing their bedroom (most of the stuff from hacking Ikea pieces and making them into their own fun pieces of furniture). They were able to take their bedroom from this ......

to this ......

Pretty amazing huh? You can check out the full room makeover here.

To see the rest of their awesome blog, you can check it out here

Hope you guys enjoy their blogs as much as I do :) Especially that little guy Burger.... so freaking cute

No comments:

Post a Comment